Receive your VAT refund after all order expenses has been deducted! All order expenses can be covered by your VAT refund.
The Happy VAT service is valid only for individuals receiving their order outside the EU. The maximum cost of a single order cannot exceed £1,500.
For all of those who love foreign online shopping and often ask themselves, ‘why do shops like ASOS, Next, Tesco and many more not refund the VAT back to their customers that order from another country!’ Well there are many reasons, but it all boils down to the fact that if the store was to refund this back then they would lose out on some of their profit. The good news now is that all customers of Alfaparcel have the option to get the VAT they paid on orders purchased from UK online stores refunded back to them.
So from now on, making large orders through Alfaparcel works out to be cheaper than purchasing directly from the online store. Remember the more VAT on your order, the more money we will refund you!
The Happy VAT package is a paid service. However, despite the fee, you will still have the opportunity to benefit from shopping with us and getting a portion of the order amount back!
How much does the Happy VAT package cost?
|Number of items in the order
||Cost of the Happy VAT service
|2 to 5 items
|6 to 10 items
|11 to 15 items
|16 to 20 items
|For every 5 items after
Prices of the products do not affect the cost of the Happy VAT service. The cost of this service depends only on the number of items in the order.
For example, if your order consists of 5 items and their total cost is £450 (including £75 of VAT). In this case, the Happy VAT package will cost £20 and you will receive £55 back. But say you ordered 5 items with a total cost of £60 (including £10 of VAT), the cost of the Happy VAT package will still come to £20 as there are 5 items. In this case the small VAT refund amount will not cover the cost of our services.
Therefore, the larger the VAT amount in your order, the more beneficial the Happy VAT service is for you. If, for example, you order only one product that costs £750 (including £125 of VAT), our service will cost you only £15, and you will receive a refund of £110 (£125-£15=£110).
In addition to the cost of Happy VAT, you will also need to cover the cost of delivery from the UK to you.
A couple more examples with the cost of delivery from the UK taken into account:
||Cost of items in the order
||Number of items in the order
||Cost of delivery from the UK
||Benefit after the deduction of all costs
||£5 will be refunded to you!
|| 10 items
||£37.5 will be refunded to you!
||£65 will be refunded to you!
|| 20 items
||£31 will be refunded to you!
||£99 will be refunded to you!
||£60 will be refunded to you!
Therefore, if the VAT amount on your order is small, then you will not benefit from the Happy VAT service. However, if your order has a large VAT amount then it can completely cover the service fee and the delivery cost.
In addition to the above, if your order has a large VAT, you may be able to receive a portion of the payment refunded back to you after these deductions have been made.
All remaining VAT will be refunded to you via PayPal, Skrill or bank transfer.
What does the Happy VAT package include?
Happy VAT is a comprehensive service that includes not only the VAT refund, but also the assisted purchase of goods, receiving goods at the Alfaparcel warehouse, checking of the SKU, size and colour. Should you opt for this service, we will also offer you free 90-day storage of goods and to consolidate/split your orders at no additional cost.
How does this work? Step-by-step guide:
- Make an order that includes VAT and choose the Happy VAT service in your account. Use the calculator to determine the VAT amount on your order.
- We will then buy the items for you, have them delivered to our warehouse, verify the SKU, size and colour of the items for free.
- Once we have received your order to our warehouse, you can immediately request its dispatch. We will invoice you for the delivery and you are free to choose from the delivery options we offer.
- The best part is that you may not have to pay for the delivery! If the VAT on your order is large enough, we will send you the parcel immediately and the delivery cost will be covered by the VAT amount. If the order’s VAT is too small to cover the delivery expenses you will then need to pay for it.
- On to the VAT refund! According to the UK tax regulations, the VAT refund takes 32 to 60 days. Once we receive your VAT refund, the total amount remaining after the deduction of the delivery cost and our service fee, will then be transferred to you. You can choose to receive your money via PayPal, Skrill or Bank Transfer!
All the detailed statistics on the order and the expenses associated with its completion are available in your account in the order menu.
Therefore, if you have a sufficient VAT amount in your order, you won’t have to pay for the delivery or the Alfaparcel fee. You simply pay the store value of the order, and get refunded a portion of what you have paid. Any costs associated with the order will be covered by the VAT!
So, if you place an order costing £500 with ASOS or Next, you will not only receive the order at the store’s price, but you will also get £50 refunded back to you! No other expenses!
Important and necessary information! Highly recommended to read!
- Prior to making an order you should always check to see if there is VAT included in your order as not all products include VAT. For example, the prices of clothing and footwear for adults include VAT, but VAT is not charged on children's clothing and shoes. Also, private sellers on eBay do not charge VAT on their items. That being said, most of the products prices in the online stores do include VAT. Please note that Alfaparcel support does not decide on which product prices do and do not contain VAT. This information can be found on the HMRC website here. More useful info here.
- The Happy VAT service is valid only for individuals receiving their order outside the EU. The maximum cost of a single order cannot exceed £1,500.
- If your order has a small VAT, there is something you can do about it. Find someone to join you and place a larger order. We are always happy to send a VAT order to different recipients, if necessary!
Exclusive Offer! Simply refer a successfully registered customer that places a VAT order with us and we will refund your VAT immediately after dispatching the parcel!
Participate in this offer and you will not have to wait for the VAT return to be processed by the UK tax authorities!